To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Introduction: Anchoritism, Liminality, and the Boundaries of Vocational Withdrawal
- An Experiment in “Neurohistory”: Reading Emotions in Aelred’s De Institutione Inclusarum (Rule for a Recluse)
- Textually Enclosed and Marginally Open: Medieval Revelations and Early Modern Readers
- Intersections of Courtly Romance and the Anchoritic Tradition: Chevelere Assigne and Ancrene Wisse
- Rewriting Liminal Geographies: Crusader Sermons, the Katherine Group, and the Scribe of MS Bodley 34
- “A Certain Tourelle on London Wall . . . Was Granted . . . for Him to Inhabit the Same”: London Anchorites and the City Wall
- Liminal Performance in Hali Meiðhad
- Guthlac Betwixt and Between: Literacy, Cross-Temporal Affiliation, and an Anglo-Saxon Anchorite
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.