- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The High School Journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- High School Physical Education Teachers’ Attitudes and use of Fitness Tests Volume 99, Number 2, Winter 2016, pp. 179-190
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- High School Physical Education Teachers’ Attitudes and use of Fitness Tests
- Supplementary Reading Instruction in Alternative High Schools: A Statewide Survey of Educator Reported Practices and Barriers
- Teacher Support and Engagement in Math and Science: Evidence from the High School Longitudinal Study
- The Impact of Social Influences on High School Students’ Recreational Reading
- Inquiry and Irony: Promise and Paradox in Paul Jablon’s The Synergy of Inquiry
- From the Editorial Board Virtual Charter Schools: Where Did All The Children Go?
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content