- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Sign Language Studies
- Gallaudet University Press
- An Initial Description of the Deaf Community in Haiti and Haitian Sign Language (LSH) Volume 16, Number 2, Winter 2016, pp. 227-294
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Deaf Gain: Raising the Stakes for Human Diversity ed. by H-Dirksen L. Bauman and Joseph J. Murray (review)
- An Initial Description of the Deaf Community in Haiti and Haitian Sign Language (LSH)
- Sampling Shared Sign Languages
- Understanding and Not-Understanding: What Do Epistemologies and Ontologies Do in Deaf Worlds?
- Connections between Fingerspelling and Print: The Impact of Working Memory and Temporal Dynamics on Lexical Activation
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content