- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of General Education
- Penn State University Press
- Faculty Views on Developing and Assessing Learning Outcomes at the Tertiary Level Volume 64, Number 4, 2015, pp. 294-309
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $21.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Curricular Commons
- Educating for Participation: Democratic Life and Performative Learning
- Using eportfolios to Assess and Improve the General Education Curriculum
- Faculty Views on Developing and Assessing Learning Outcomes at the Tertiary Level
- Student Perceptions of General Education Requirements at a Large Public University: No Surprises?
- Academic Advising in Higher Education: A Place at the Core
- My General Education: “Discovering” Amitav Ghosh
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content