- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- Southeastern Geographer
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Point Pleasant, West Virginia: Making a Tourism Landscape in an Appalachian Town Volume 55, Number 3, Fall 2015, pp. 313-337
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Slavery’s Exiles: The Story of the American Maroons by Sylviane Diouf (review)
- North Carolina’s Hurricane History by Jay Barnes (review)
- Performativity and the Art of Tai Chi: Understanding the Body as Transformative
- The Southern Piedmont’s Continued Land-Use Evolution, 1973–2011
- Point Pleasant, West Virginia: Making a Tourism Landscape in an Appalachian Town
- The Electoral Geography of Provisional Ballots by County: The North Carolina 2008 U.S. Presidential Election
- Emplaced Myths of Fédon’s Rebellion in Tourism Representations
- Analysis of Historical Streamflow Trends of the Santa Fe River, Florida, 1932–2012
- Next Stop Cuba?
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content