- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Land Economics
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Measuring Transaction Costs for Pastoralists in Multiple Land Use Situations: Reindeer Husbandry in Northern Sweden Volume 91, Number 4, November 2015, pp. 704-722
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- List of Reviewers
- Spatial Cost of Living Indices and the Distribution of Public Goods
- Multiscale Spatial Pattern in Nonuse Willingness to Pay: Applications to Threatened and Endangered Marine Species
- The Costs of Error in Setting Reference Rates for Reduced Deforestation
- Measuring Transaction Costs for Pastoralists in Multiple Land Use Situations: Reindeer Husbandry in Northern Sweden
- Divided Rights, Expanded Conflict: Split Estate Impacts on Surface Owner Perceptions of Shale Gas Drilling
- Downside versus Symmetric Measures of Uncertainty in Natural Resource Portfolio Design to Manage Climate Change Uncertainty
- Do Landlord-Tenant Relationships Influence Rental Contracts for Farmland or the Cash Rental Rate?
- Sample Selection, Individual Heterogeneity, and Regional Heterogeneity in Valuing Farmland Conservation Easements
- Housing Market Bust and Farmland Values: Identifying the Changing Influence of Proximity to Urban Centers
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content