To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Introduction: Dry and Heavy: Or, Another Poetics and Another Writing—of History and the Future
- Editors’ Note
- Marginality’s Marginalia: Difference and Plenary Power in Early Asian American Literature
- Lohengrin’s Swan and the Style of Interiority in “Of the Coming of John”
- W. E. B. Du Bois’s Fugitive Writing, or Sociology at the Turn of the Twentieth Century
- The Black Flame Revisited: Recursion and Return in the Reading of W. E. B. Du Bois’s Trilogy
- On the Path of the Maharajah of Bwodpur: The Global Problem of the Color Line in W. E. B. Du Bois’s Dark Princess
- Of Forms and Flow: Movement through Structure in Darkwater’s Composition
- Place Post-Paradise: Poetic Epistemology in The Souls of Black Folk
- Figurations of Passage through “Of the Coming of John”
- Diagrammatics as Physiognomy: W. E. B. Du Bois’s Graphic Modernities
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content