- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The American Indian Quarterly
- University of Nebraska Press
- Arapaho and Cheyenne Perspectives: From the 1851 Treaty to the Sand Creek Massacre Volume 39, Number 4, Fall 2015, pp. 364-390
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Braiding Sweetgrass: Indigenous Wisdom, Scientific Knowledge, and the Teachings of Plants by Robin Wall Kimmerer (review)
- Re-creating the Circle: The Renewal of American Indian Self-Determination ed. by LaDonna Harris, Stephen M. Sachs, and Barbara Morris (review)
- New Worlds for All: Indians, Europeans, and the Remaking of Early America by Colin G. Calloway (review)
- Centering Anishinaabeg Studies: Understanding the World through Stories ed. by Jill Doerfler, Niigaanwewidam James Sinclair, and Heidi Kiiwetinepinesiik Stark (review)
- Anthropological Experts and the Legal System: Brazil and Canada
- Arapaho and Cheyenne Perspectives: From the 1851 Treaty to the Sand Creek Massacre
- Service Agreements: Exploring Payment Formulas for Tribal Trust Lands on the Oneida Reservation
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content