To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $44.00 USD.
This issue contains 18 articles in total
- Books Received
- Editorial Introduction: A Festschrift for Jerry Bentley
- Index to Volume 25, 2014
- Cultures in Motion ed. by Daniel T. Rodgers, Bhavani Raman, Helmut Reimitz (review)
- Debating the End of History: The Marketplace, Utopia, and the Fragmentation of Intellectual Life by David W. Noble (review)
- Chinese Money in Global Context: Historic Junctures between 600 bce and 2012 by Niv Horesh (review)
- The Making of the Modern Refugee by Peter Gatrell (review)
- Historia y Globalización: VIII Conversaciones Internacionales de Historia ed. by Francisco Javier Caspistegui (review)
- Global Population: History, Geopolitics, and Life on Earth by Alison Bashford (review)
- Jerry Bentley, World History, and the Decline of the “West”
- “One’s Molokai Can Be Anywhere”: Global Influence in the Twentieth-Century History of Hansen’s Disease
- Advertising Community: Union Times and Singapore’s Vernacular Public Sphere, 1906–1939
- Travel and Survival in the Colonial Malay World: Mobility, Region, and the World in Johor Elite Strategies, 1818–1914
- Writing a World History of the Anglo-Gorkha Borderlands in the Early Nineteenth Century
- “With a Pretty Little Garden at the Back”: Domesticity and the Construction of “Civilized” Colonial Spaces in Nineteenth-Century Aotearoa/New Zealand
- Beyond the World-System: A Buddhist Ecumene
- “Together They Might Make Trouble”: Cross-Cultural Interactions in Tang Dynasty Guangzhou, 618–907 c.e .
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content