- Price: $19.00 USD
- The Good Society
- Penn State University Press
- Division of Labor in Policy Evaluation: Is There a Role for Normative Analysis? Volume 24, Number 1, 2015, pp. 73-85
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Theorems and Models in Political Theory: An Application to Pettit on Popular Control
- Behavioral Political Economy, Argumentation, and Democratic Theory
- Division of Labor in Policy Evaluation: Is There a Role for Normative Analysis?
- Aggregation, Evaluation, and Social Choice Theory
- On Attempts to Gerrymander “Positive” and “Normative” Political Theory: Six Theses
- Institutionalism and the Normative Study of Politics: From Rational Choice to Behavioralism
- Hobbes’ Problem
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.