To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Errata For Issue 55.1
- Why We Read Novels
- The Commodification of Creativity in the New Labor Era
- A Healthy Disorientation
- Postmodern Soul: The Innovative Nostalgia of Thomas Sayers Ellis
- Charting the Digital Literary Sphere
- The Post-Theory Theory Novel
- “Against the Grand Project”: Iain Sinclair’s Local London
- Esther Greenwood’s Internship: White-Collar Work and Literary Careerism in Sylvia Plath’s The Bell Jar
- An Interview With Rachel Kushner
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content