- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Pennsylvania History: A Journal of Mid-Atlantic Studies
- Penn State University Press
- Political Antislavery Discourse and American Literature of the 1850s by David Grant (review) Volume 82, Number 3, Summer 2015, pp. 397-399
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $27.00 USD.
This issue contains 17 articles in total
- Introduction: Defining the Mid-Atlantic Region
- Political Antislavery Discourse and American Literature of the 1850s by David Grant (review)
- America’s Revolution by Patrick Griffin (review)
- City Water, City Life: Water and the Infrastructure of Ideas in Urbanizing Philadelphia, Boston, and Chicago by Carl Smith (review)
- Gettysburg Religion: Refinement, Diversity, and Race in the Antebellum and Civil War Border North by Steve Longenecker (review)
- Coxsackie: The Life and Death of Prison Reform by Joseph F. Spillane (review)
- Disaster: Stories of Destruction and Death in Nineteenth-Century New Jersey by Alan A. Siegel (review)
- Native Americans in the Susquehanna River Valley, Past and Present ed. by David J. Minderhout, and: In the Shadow of Kinzua: The Seneca Nation of Indians since World War II by Laurence Marc Hauptman (review)
- Defining a Mid-Atlantic Region
- Freedom’s Grand Lab: Abolition, Race, and Black Freedom Struggles in Recent Pennsylvania Historiography
- In Their Places: Region, Women, and Women’s Rights
- A Labored Mid-Atlantic Region Defined, Not Discovered: Suggestions on the Intersections of Labor and Regional History
- In Search of a Useable—and Hopeful—Environmental Narrative in the Mid-Atlantic
- The Only Things You Will Find in the Middle of the Road Are Double Yellow Lines, Dead Frogs, and Electoral Leverage: Mid-Atlantic Political Culture and Influence across the Centuries
- The Mid-Atlantic and the American Revolution
- Mid-Atlantic Colonies, R.I.P.
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content