To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Introduction: On Baldwin and Philosophy
- Living Alterities: Phenomenology, Embodiment, and Race ed. by Emily S. Lee (review)
- Deleuze and Race by Arun Saldanha and Jason Michael Adams (review)
- Rawlsian Affirmative Action: A Reply to Robert Taylor
- The Myth of the White Minority
- Love Is Asymmetrical: James Baldwin’s The Fire Next Time
- The Terror of Being Destroyed
- What Should Blacks Think When Jews Choose Whiteness?: An Ode to Baldwin
- Vernaculars of Home
- The Force of Black and White: James Baldwin’s Reflections in/on his Early Experience of Film
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content