- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Land Economics
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Resistance to the Regulation of Common Water Resources in Rural Tunisia Volume 91, Number 3, August 2015, pp. 435-459
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Accounting for Response Biases in Latent-Class Models for Choices and Attitudes
- Agricultural Land and the Small Parcel Size Premium Puzzle
- An Adding-up Test on Contingent Valuations of River and Lake Quality
- Economic and Spatial Effects of Land Value Taxation in an Urban Area: An Urban Computable General Equilibrium Approach
- Speculative Bubble Spillovers across Regional Housing Markets
- Reducing Deforestation and Forest Degradation: Leakage or Synergy?
- Gendered Perceptions of Land Ownership and Agricultural Decision-making in Ecuador: Who Are the Farm Managers?
- Land Ownership as Insurance and the Market for Land: A Study in Rural Vietnam
- Resistance to the Regulation of Common Water Resources in Rural Tunisia
- Migration Pressure, Tenure Security, and Agricultural Intensification: Evidence from Indonesia
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content