- Digital Price: $12.00 USD (All sales final)
- The High School Journal
- The University of North Carolina Press
- Hybrid Citizenship: Latina Youth and the Politics of Belonging Volume 98, Number 4, Summer 2015, pp. 353-373
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Hybrid Citizenship: Latina Youth and the Politics of Belonging
- “Not at the Expense of Their Culture”: Graduating Native American Youth from High School
- Challenges and Opportunities in the Pursuit of College Finance Literacy
- An Analysis of the Relationship Between Implementation of School-wide Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports and High School Dropout Rates,
- Gumbo Ya-Ya or, What Pearson Can’t Hear: Opt-Out, Standardized Testing, and Student Surveillance
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content