To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $29.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- “Covered in Blood and Dirt”: Industrial, Capital, and Cultural Crisis in Red Rock and Dracula
- Editor’s Note: Reconstruction
- Eudora Welty, the Gardener
- Darkness Rising: Shadowing Flannery O’Connor
- The South, Humor, and Race
- Remapping the South: New Perspectives in Appalachian Studies
- “I’m Afraid I’ve Got Involved With a Nut”: New Faulkner Letters
- North to the Future: Captivity and Escape in The Member of the Wedding
- Storm Warnings: The Eternally Recurring Apocalypse in Kate Chopin’s The Awakening
- No Happy Loves: Desire, Nostalgia, and Failure in Margaret Mitchell’s Gone with the Wind
- “The Bounty of Providence”: Food and Identity in William Byrd’s The History of the Dividing Line
- Bearing the Burden of Loss: Melancholic Agency in Charles W. Chesnutt’s Paul Marchand, FMC
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content