- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Contemporary Literature
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Postcolonial Studies and the Problem of Literary Value Volume 56, Number 1, Spring 2015, pp. 173-180
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- An Interview with Emily Barton
- Take Me to the River
- Postcolonial Studies and the Problem of Literary Value
- After the Century of Strangers: Hospitality and Crashing in Zadie Smith’s White Teeth
- Robert Duncan’s Conversion to Poetry
- John Ashbery and Hyperpastoral Suburbia
- “Observed, Measured, Contained”: Contemporary Fiction and the Science of Sleep
- Crossed-Up Disciplinarity: What Norbert Wiener, Thomas Pynchon, and William Gaddis Got Wrong about Entropy and Literature
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content