- Digital Price: $29.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Culture
- Purdue University Press
- What Is John Dewey Doing in To Kill a Mockingbird? Volume 31, Number 1, Spring 2015, pp. 45-59
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $54.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- The Public and Its Problems
- Memories and Portraits
- Building a Better Teacher
- The Butcher, the Baker, and the Candlestick Maker: John Dewey’s Philosophy of Art Experience Saving Twenty-First-Century Art Education from Limbo
- “Why I Am Not a Painter”: Developing an Inclusive Classroom
- What Is John Dewey Doing in To Kill a Mockingbird?
- In Defense of Academic Freedom and Faculty Governance: John Dewey, the 100th Anniversary of the AAUP, and the Threat of Corporatization
- 2014 John Dewey Lecture: Does Evidence Matter?
- Editor’s Note
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content