- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- Slavish Poses: Elizabeth Barrett Browning and the Aesthetics of Abolition Volume 52, Number 4, Winter 2014, pp. 637-659
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Lionel Johnson’s Modern Ruins
- Problematic Genealogies: Algernon Swinburne, Dante Gabriel Rossetti and the Discovery of François Villon
- Slavish Poses: Elizabeth Barrett Browning and the Aesthetics of Abolition
- City-Craft as Poetic Process in Elizabeth Barrett Browning’s Aurora Leigh
- Thomas Hardy’s Timing: Poems and Clocks in Late Nineteenth-Century England
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content