- Digital Price: $5.00 USD (All sales final)
- Northeast African Studies
- Michigan State University Press
- Localising Salafism: Religious Change among Oromo Muslims in Bale, Ethiopia by Terje Østebo (review) Volume 15, Number 1, 2015, pp. 199-202
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Regional Integration, Identity, and Citizenship in the Greater Horn of Africa ed. by Kidane Mengisteab and Redie Bereketeab (review)
- British Somaliland: An Administrative History, 1920–1960 by Brock Millman (review)
- The Conscript: A Novel of Libya’s Anticolonial War by Gebreyesus Hailu (review)
- Localising Salafism: Religious Change among Oromo Muslims in Bale, Ethiopia by Terje Østebo (review)
- Response to Messay Kebede’s Rejoinder
- The Ethiopian Student Movement: A Rejoinder to Bahru Zewde’s The Quest for Socialist Utopia
- A Remembrance of Salah Mohamed Ali and Aw Jama Umar Isse: The Passing of a Generation in Somali Studies
- Continuities and Changes: Marriage in Southern Somalia and the Diaspora
- Ripeness and the 2008 Djibouti-Eritrea Border Dispute
- The Organization of the Fight against HIV/AIDS in Ethiopia: Rallying around Afflictions
- The Musical Expression of Identity in Maale Patrilineal Society (Southern Ethiopia)
- Ethiopia in Black Studies from W. E. B. Du Bois to Henry Louis Gates, Jr.
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content