- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Anthropological Linguistics
- University of Nebraska Press
- Two Plains Cree Performances of a Pre-Victorian Kunstmärchen Volume 56, Number 2, Summer 2014, pp. 159-218
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Impersonal Constructions: A Cross-Linguistic Perspective ed. by Andrej Malchukov, Anna Siewierska (review)
- Ingush Grammar by Johanna Nichols (review)
- A Grammar of Warrongo by Tasaku Tsunoda (review)
- Two Plains Cree Performances of a Pre-Victorian Kunstmärchen
- Australian Exceptionalism in the Typology of Affinal Avoidance Registers
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content