- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of Modern Periodical Studies
- Penn State University Press
- Charles Henri Ford’s Blues: A Magazine of New Rhythms and the Belated Renovation of Modernism Volume 5, Number 2, 2014, pp. 161-195
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Notes from the Field
- American Little Magazines of the 1890s: A Revolution in Print by Kirsten MacLeod (review)
- Photoplay, Literary Celebrity, and The Little Review
- Laughing Horse Magazine and Regional Modernism in New Mexico
- Charles Henri Ford’s Blues: A Magazine of New Rhythms and the Belated Renovation of Modernism
- Katherine Mansfield, Rhythm, and Metropolitan Primitivism
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content