To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Thomas Mann in English by David Horton (review)
- The Politics of Literature in Nazi Germany: Books in the Media Dictatorship by Jan-Pieter Barbian (review)
- Ecogothic by Andrew Smith and William Hughes (review)
- Topographies of the Imagination: New Approaches to Daniel Defoe ed. by Katherine Ellison, Kit Kincade, and Holly Faith Nelson (review)
- Framing War: The Politics of Embedded Reporting in Brian Turner’s Here, Bullet
- “In the Thick of It”: The (Meta)Discourse of Jack London’s Russo-Japanese War Correspondence
- Rethinking Cultural Awareness Toward Nature: Oriental Animals in Herman Melville’s Clarel
- Water under the Bridge: Unsettling the Concept of Bridging Cultures in Yoko Tawada’s Writing
- “Am I Catalan, Mom?”: Figuring a “Common Public Culture” from the Borderland in Najat El Hachmi’s Jo també sóc catalana
- The Taste of Fairy Tale: Consumption as Theme and Textual Strategy in Sexing the Cherry by Jeanette Winterson
- Editors’ Note
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content