- Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Sports Media
- University of Nebraska Press
- Using the Rhetoric of Atonement to Analyze Lance Armstrong’s Failed Attempt at Redeeming His Public Image Volume 10, Number 1, Spring 2015, pp. 79-99
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $39.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- From Bad Buck to White Hope: Journalism and Sonny Liston, 1958–1965
- Everyone Loves a Winner?: Relationships between Olympic Success and Nationalism within a Six-Nation Composite
- Using the Rhetoric of Atonement to Analyze Lance Armstrong’s Failed Attempt at Redeeming His Public Image
- Craving the Scoop: An Examination of Highly Identified Fans’ Utilization of Subscription-Based College-Recruiting Networks
- The Relationship of Fans’ Sports-Team Identification and Facebook Usage to Purchase of Team Products
- The Silly, Strange, and Absurd Nature of Sport: An Analysis of Sports Illustrated’s “Sign of the Apocalypse”
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content