- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Sign Language Studies
- Gallaudet University Press
- Sociolinguistic Variation and Change in British Sign Language Number Signs: Evidence of Leveling? Volume 15, Number 2, Winter 2015, pp. 151-181
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 5 articles in total
- Supplementing an Educational Video Series with Video-Related Classroom Activities and Materials
- A Preliminary Study on Interpreting for Emergent Signers
- Lexical Properties of Slovene Sign Language: A Corpus-Based Study
- Sociolinguistic Variation and Change in British Sign Language Number Signs: Evidence of Leveling?
- The Sign Language Situation in Mali
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content