- Price: $19.00 USD
- The Good Society
- Penn State University Press
- Democracy as Heuristic: The Ecological Rationality of Political Equality Volume 23, Number 2, 2014, pp. 160-178
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- A PEGS Reader
- The New Civic Politics: Civic Theory and Practice for the Future
- Did Eichmann Think?
- The Life You Save May Not Be Your Own
- Democracy as Heuristic: The Ecological Rationality of Political Equality
- Beyond Endorsements and Partisan Cues: Giving Voters Viable Alternatives to Unreliable Cognitive Shortcuts
- Cultural Worldviews and Contentious Politics: Evaluative Asymmetry in High-Information Environments
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.