To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Copper Plaques of the Great Shwedagon Pagoda
- Archaeological Researches on the Excavated Finds at the Ancient City of Wadee
- Troubles in Siam: The Last Years of the Dutch East India Company’s Lodge in Ayutthaya, 1760–67
- The Naturalization of Indic Loan-Words into Burmese: Adoption and Lexical Transformation
- Of Golden Palaces and Celebrated Rulers: Inventing Traditions in Pre-colonial and Contemporary Myanmar
- Bogus Chinese Envoys, Spurious Chinese Princesses at the 18th-Century Myanmar Royal Court
- From the Editor
- About the Cover
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content