To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 15 articles in total
- Life Writing and Corporate Personhood
- Reviewed Elsewhere
- Against Stenography for the Powerful: An Interview with P. Sainath
- “Refugees from This Native Dreamland”: Life Narratives of Occupy Wall Street
- Rewriting the Death and Afterlife of a Corporation: Bethlehem Steel
- My Name is Caterpillar: Corrie et al. v. Caterpillar, Inc.
- Morality and Martyrdom: Dams, Dharma, and the Cultural Politics of Work in Indian-Occupied Kashmir
- Blake Mycoskie, TOMS, and Life Narratives of Conspicuous Giving
- Overseas Singaporeans, Coming-of-Career Narratives, and the Corporate Nation
- In Good Company: Corporate Personhood, Labor, and the Management of Affect in Undercover Boss
- The Autobiographical IOU: Elizabeth Warren’s Debtor-Citizen and the Reliably Liable Life Narrative
- Imperium in Imperio: Robert Hart, the Chinese Maritime Customs Service, and Its (Self-)Representations
- New and Improved: The Zero-Sum Game of Corporate Personhood
- The Free Impersonality of Bourgeois Spirit
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content