To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Guest Associate Editors and Reviewers, July 2014
- Annual Author Index: ETC Volume 37, Nos. 1–4, February 2014–November 2014
- ETC Special Issue Reviewers 2014 Edition
- Community Engagement for Reentry Success of Youth from Juvenile Justice: Challenges and Opportunities
- Special Education Teacher Burnout: A Synthesis of Research from 1979 to 2013
- Implementing Strong Kids School-Wide to Reduce Internalizing Behaviors and Increase Prosocial Behaviors
- Systematic Review of the Check-in, Check-out Intervention for Students At Risk for Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
- A Preliminary Investigation of Emotional and Behavioral Screening Practices in K–12 Schools
- Descriptive Analysis of Teacher Instructional Practices and Student Engagement Among Adolescents With and Without Challenging Behavior
- Effects of Direct Instruction Plus Procedural Facilitation on the Expository Writing of Adolescents with Emotional and Behavioral Disabilities in Residential Schools
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content