- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Utopian Studies
- Penn State University Press
- Pop Goes Utopia: An Examination of Utopianism in Recent Electronic Dance Pop Volume 25, Number 2, 2014, pp. 384-413
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $31.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Discrimination and Violence in Alfarabi’s Virtuous City: A Response to Alireza Omid Bakhsh
- “There Is No Silence”: An Interview with Marge Piercy
- Pop Goes Utopia: An Examination of Utopianism in Recent Electronic Dance Pop
- As You Like It: The Thin Line Between Legitimate Utopia and Compensatory Vacation
- Transcendental Meditation and the Remaking of an Iowa Farm Town
- Organizing the Impossible: Constitutional Law and Practice in Icaria
- Sex in Utopia: Eutopian and Dystopian Sexual Relations
- Factories, Utopias, Decoration and Upholstery: On Utopia, Modernism, and Everyday Life
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content