- Digital Price: $14.00 USD (All sales final)
- Sign Language Studies
- Gallaudet University Press
- Manual Activity and Onset of First Words in Babies Exposed and Not Exposed to Baby Signing Volume 14, Number 4, Summer 2014, pp. 444-465
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Index to Volume 14
- The Deaf House by Joanne Weber (review)
- Using Design Principles to Consider Representation of the Hand in Some Notation Systems
- Deaf Sociality and the Deaf Lutheran Church in Adamorobe, Ghana
- Manual Activity and Onset of First Words in Babies Exposed and Not Exposed to Baby Signing
- Misunderstanding and Repair in Tactile Auslan
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content