To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $36.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Editor’s Introduction
- The Exile Book of Yiddish Women Writers ed. by Frieda Johles Forman (review)
- Rewriting Russia: Jacob Gordin’s Yiddish Drama by Barbara Henry (review)
- Radical Poetics and Secular Jewish Culture ed. by Paul Miller and Daniel Morris (review)
- Transposing Broadway: Jews, Assimilation, and the American Musical by Stuart J. Hecht (review)
- Saul Bellow’s Heart: A Son’s Memoir by Greg Bellow (review)
- Performative Zion: Butler’s Parting Ways
- Butler Trouble: Zionism, Excommunication, and the Reception of Judith Butler’s Work on Israel/Palestine
- Thinking in Butler
- Frank Bidart’s Voice and the Erasure of Jewish Difference in “Ellen West”
- Blood, Tradition, and the Distortion of Ritual in Philip Roth’s Indignation
- Magical Transports and Transformations: The Lessons of Children’s Holocaust Fiction
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content