- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Education and Treatment of Children
- West Virginia University Press
- Emergent Literacy Practices and Support for Children with Disabilities: A National Survey Volume 37, Number 3, August 2014, pp. 495-529
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Choice-Based Stimulus Preference Assessment for Children with or at-risk for Emotional Disturbance in Educational Settings
- Emergent Literacy Practices and Support for Children with Disabilities: A National Survey
- The Effects of a Modified Treatment Package With and Without Feeder Modeling on One Child’s Acceptance of Novel Foods
- Factors Associated with the Use of Restraints in the Public Schools
- Immediate Effects of a Program to Promote School Readiness in Low-Income Children: Results of a Pilot Study
- An Evaluation of a Treatment Package Consisting of Discrimination Training and Differential Reinforcement with Response Cost and a Social Story on Vocal Stereotypy for a Preschooler with Autism in a Preschool Classroom
- Effects of Aligning Self-Management Interventions with Functional Behavioral Assessment
- An Investigation of the Look-Ask-Pick Mnemonic to Improve Fraction Skills
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content