- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The Journal of General Education
- Penn State University Press
- Increasing Access to College: Extending Possibilities for All Students (review) Volume 52, Number 3, 2003, pp. 226-232
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $21.00 USD.
This issue contains 7 articles in total
- Associate Editor's Notes
- A new academic compact: Revisioning the relationship between faculty and their institutions
- Increasing Access to College: Extending Possibilities for All Students (review)
- High-Performing Students with Low Critical Thinking Skills
- Case Study Effectiveness in a Team-Teaching and General-Education Environment
- Five Features of Effective Core Courses
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content