To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $19.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Ethel’s Sestina and Company’s Coming
- Clark v. Duke: The Struggle for Water Rights and the Future of North Carolina’s Public Energy Policy
- An Eye for Mullet: Charles Farrell’s Photographs of the Brown’s Island Mullet Camp, 1938
- “It’s Easier to Pick a Tourist Than It Is a Bale of Cotton”: The Rise of Recreation on the Great Lakes of the South
- In the Lowlands Low: Swamping About the South
- Southern Waters: A Visual Perspective
- Fish Tales and the Conservation State
- The Sunbelt’s Sandy Foundation: Coastal Development and the Making of the Modern South
- The BP Oil Spill and the End of Empire, Louisiana
- Front Porch
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content