- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- The American Indian Quarterly
- University of Nebraska Press
- The Impact of Drug Trafficking on American Indian Reservations with International Boundaries Volume 38, Number 3, Summer 2014, pp. 287-318
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $28.50 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Reimagining Indian Country: Native American Migration and Identity in Twentieth-Century Los Angeles by Nicolas Rosenthal (review)
- Indigenous Women and Work: From Labor to Activism ed. by Carol Williams (review)
- Becoming Indian: The Struggle over Cherokee Identity in the Twenty-First Century by Circe Sturm (review)
- The Northern Cheyenne Exodus in History and Memory by James N. Leiker and Ramon Powers (review)
- Mourning the Land: Kanikau in Noho Hewa: The Wrongful Occupation of Hawai‘i
- A World without Fathers: Patriarchy, Colonialism, and the Male Creator in Northwest Tribal Narratives
- American Indians and Alaska Natives Count: The US Census Bureau’s Efforts to Enumerate the Native Population
- The Impact of Drug Trafficking on American Indian Reservations with International Boundaries
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content