- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Journal of Human Resources
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Improving Reading Skills by Encouraging Children to Read in School: A Randomized Evaluation of the Sa Aklat Sisikat Reading Program in the Philippines Volume 49, Number 3, Summer 2014, pp. 611-633
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Comparing Labor Supply Elasticities in Europe and the United States: New Results
- The Importance of Cost of Living and Education in Estimates of the Conditional Wage Gap Between Black and White Women
- The Medium-Term Effects of Scholarships in a Low-Income Country
- Children of War: The Long-Run Effects of Large-Scale Physical Destruction and Warfare on Children
- Improving Reading Skills by Encouraging Children to Read in School: A Randomized Evaluation of the Sa Aklat Sisikat Reading Program in the Philippines
- When Opportunity Knocks, Who Answers?: New Evidence on College Achievement Awards
- The FDA and ABCs: Unintended Consequences of Antidepressant Warnings on Human Capital
- Low-Skilled Immigration and Parenting Investments of College-Educated Mothers in the United States: Evidence from Time-Use Data
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content