To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $36.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- The Cultural Production of a Black Messiah: Ethiopianism and the Rastafari
- The Color of Christ in Haiti
- Black as a Coconut and White as a Tusk: African Materials and European Displays of Christ Before Columbus
- Daughters, Arise
- The Colors of Christ in the Diaspora of Africana Religions
- “Seen and Read of Men”: Biblical Text and the Living Epistles of Father Divine’s Peace Mission Movement
- "Your Name Is Written in the Sky": Unearthing the Stories of Kongo Female Prophets in Colonial Belgian Congo, 1921–1960
- Negotiating the Racial Boundaries of Khōjā Caste Membership in Late Nineteenth-Century Colonial Zanzibar (1878–1899)
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content