- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Essays in Medieval Studies
- West Virginia University Press
- An Etiquette for Women: Women’s Experience of Islam in Muslim Spain Volume 29, 2013, pp. 75-83
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $40.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- Pious Voices: Nun-scribes and the Language of Colophons in Late Medieval and Renaissance Italy
- Piety, Ritual, and Heresy: The Varieties of Medieval Religious Experience
- Unlikely Heroes in Jean Germain’s Vision of Orthodoxy
- Deferential Heresy: Reginald Pecock, William Thorpe, John Oldcastle, and the Danger of Deferring to Episcopal Authority in Late Medieval England
- An Etiquette for Women: Women’s Experience of Islam in Muslim Spain
- From Wench to Wonder Woman: Lenten Discipline and Miraculous Powers in the South English Legendary’s Life of Saint Mary of Egypt
- Children as Actors and Agents for Miraculous Change in the Cantigas de Santa Maria
- Ordination of Women in the Early Middle Ages: An Historiographic Problem
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content