To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Urban Cultural Landscapes of Colonial Korea, 1920s–1930s: Guest Editor’s Introduction
- Inside the Red Box: North Korea’s Post-Totalitarian Politics by Patrick McEachern (review)
- Virtual Hallyu: Korean Cinema of the Global Era by Kyung Hyun Kim (review)
- SamulNori: Contemporary Korean Drumming and the Rebirth of Itinerant Performance Culture by Nathan Hesselink (review)
- Early-Period T’aengniji Manuscripts
- Astronomical Records in the Samguk Sagi during the Three Kingdoms Period: Earliest Times to A.D. 668
- The Korean Valentino: Jin Yan (Kim Yŏm), Sino-Korean Unity, and Shanghai Films of the 1930s
- Performing Modernity in Korea: The Dance of Ch’oe Sŭng-hŭi
- The Context and Contradictions of Kang Kyŏng-ae’s Novel In’gan munje
- School Textbooks: An Instance of Modernity Refracted by Colonialism and Tradition
- In Quest of Modern Womanhood: Sinyŏja, A Feminist Journal in Colonial Korea
- The “New Woman” and the Topography of Modernity in Colonial Korea
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content