To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 8 articles in total
- The Implications of Environmental NGO Involvement in Fisheries Management
- Unraveling the Multiple Margins of Rent Generation from Individual Transferable Quotas
- Environmental Regulation and Location of Industrialized Agricultural Production in Europe
- Convective Storm Vulnerability: Quantifying the Role of Effective and Well-Enforced Building Codes in Minimizing Missouri Hail Property Damage
- Evaluating Greening Farm Policies: A Structural Model for Assessing Agri-environmental Subsidies
- How Much Expropriation Hazard Is Too Much?: The Effect of Land Reallocation on Organic Fertilizer Usage in Rural China
- Determinants of Local Public Policies for Farmland Preservation and Urban Expansion: A French Illustration
- Forced Sales and Farmland Prices
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content