- Digital Price: $16.00 USD (All sales final)
- Oceanic Linguistics
- University of Hawai'i Press
- Greater Awyu and Greater Ok: Inheritance or Contact? Volume 53, Number 1, June 2014, pp. 1-36
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $25.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- Dupaningan Agta: Grammar, vocabulary, and texts by Laura C. Robinson (review)
- A dictionary of Kalam with ethnographic notes by Andrew Pawley and Ralph Bulmer (review)
- Sivisa Titan: Sketch grammar, texts, vocabulary based on material collected by P. Josef Meier and Po Minis by Claire Bowern (review)
- In Memoriam, Howard Paul McKaughan, 1922–2013
- In Memoriam, John (Hans) Z’graggen, 1932–2013
- An Innovated Possessor Suffix and Category in Central Choiseul
- Grammaticalization of Predicative Possession in Nanwang Puyuma and as a Basis for Reconstruction in PAn
- The Status of Subject and Object Markers in Pakin Lukunosh Mortlockese
- Ethnic Language Use and Ethnic Identity for Sarawak Indigenous Groups in Malaysia
- Sequentiality-Futurity Links
- Dobel Historical Phonology
- Greater Awyu and Greater Ok: Inheritance or Contact?
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content