To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 11 articles in total
- Estranged Pain: Anne Carson’s Red Doc>
- Our Aesthetic Condition
- Global Special Delivery
- The Poetics of Black Aesthetics
- Men without Work: White Working-Class Masculinity in Deindustrialization Fiction
- Juliana Spahr’s Ecopoetics: Ecologies and Politics of the Refrain
- Mourning the Modernist Undead: Robert Duncan’s Company and the Felt Silence of the Lost Generation
- No Homelike Place: The Lesson of History in Kazuo Ishiguro’s An Artist of the Floating World
- The New Criticism and the Nashville Sound: William Faulkner’s The Town and Rock and Roll
- Against Exemplarity: W. G. Sebald and the Problem of Connection
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content