To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Covert Spectacles and the Contradictions of the Democratic Security State
- Editors’ Column: Cultural Narratives and Storyworlds
- Guidelines for Authors
- Narrative Events
- Visitations of the Dead: Trauma and Storytelling in Bao Ninh’s The Sorrow of War
- Looking Backward, Looking Forward: Utopia, Avatar, and the Loss of Progressive Metanarrative
- Autobiography as Cosmogram
- Refiguring Narrative Reception: The Challenge to Ricoeur’s Theory of Narrative Closure by the Open Text
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content