To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $26.00 USD.
This issue contains 13 articles in total
- Weltliterature und Welttheater: Ästhetischer Humanismus in der kulturellen Globalisierung by Alexander C. Y. Huang (review)
- Worlding Sei Shōagon: The “Pillow Book” in Translation by Valerie Henitiuk (review)
- Introduction: Poetry Games
- Knowing One’s Place in Contemporary Irish and Polish Poetry: Zagajewski, Mahon, Heaney, Hartwig by Magdalena Kay (review)
- Samuel Beckett and Arnold Geulincx: Tracing “a Literary Fantasia.” by David Tucker (review)
- Gilgamesh Among Us: Modern Encounters with the Ancient Epic by Theodore Ziolkowski (review)
- Terrible Engines: A Speculative Turn in Recent Poetry and Fiction
- The ABCs of Conceptual Writing
- Pedantry and Play: The Zukofsky Catullus
- English Before Engrish: Asian American Poetry’s Unruly Tongue
- Comic Poetics of Imaginative Travel in Your Country Is Great
- Poetry Is Theft
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content