To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $24.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- Volume 148 Annual Index
- Data-Driven Assessment of Teacher Candidates During Their Internships in Deaf Education
- Making Public Mental-Health Services Accessible to Deaf Consumers: Illinois Deaf Services 2000
- Mental Health Problems of Deaf Dutch Children As Indicated by Parents' Responses to the Child Behavior Checklist
- Measuring the Attitudes of Human Service Professionals Toward Deafness
- Deaf Persons and Computer Use
- W(h)ither the Deaf Community? Population, Genetics, and the Future of Australian Sign Language
- Comparing Practical Knowledge Storage of Deaf and Hearing Teachers of Students Who Are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- No Child Left Behind: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content