- Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Victorian Poetry
- West Virginia University Press
- “Between Politics and Deer-Stalking”: Browning’s Periodical Poetry Volume 52, Number 1, Spring 2014, pp. 161-182
To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $30.00 USD.
This issue contains 10 articles in total
- Correction to the back cover of Victorian Poetry, Vol. 51, no. 4 (Winter 2013).
- “Between Politics and Deer-Stalking”: Browning’s Periodical Poetry
- Time and the Poetess: Violet Fane and Fin-de-Siècle Poetry in Periodicals
- “Making Poetry” in Good Words: Why Illustration Matters to Periodical Poetry Studies
- “A Very Poetical Town”: Newspaper Poetry and the Working-Class Poet in Victorian Dundee
- How Local Newspapers Came to Dominate Victorian Poetry Publishing
- Creating an Audience for a British School: L. E. L.’s Poetical Catalogue of Pictures in The Literary Gazette
- Imagining the Cockney University: Humorous Poetry, the March of Intellect, and the Periodical Press, 1820–1860
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content