- Digital Price: $19.00 USD (All sales final)
- Studies in American Jewish Literature
- Penn State University Press
- Cumberland’s Benevolent Hebrew in Eighteenth-Century Britain and America Volume 33, Number 1, 2014, pp. 84-106
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $36.00 USD.
This issue contains 9 articles in total
- “The Seventh Angel Woke Me”: Adah Isaacs Menken and the Return of Israelite Prophecy
- The First Reform Liturgy: Penina Moise’s Hymns and The Discourses of American Identity
- “Whatever Bigots Say”: Isaac Harby’s The Gordian Knot and the Anti-Catholic Gothic
- Cumberland’s Benevolent Hebrew in Eighteenth-Century Britain and America
- “The Confidence Placed in You is of the Greatest Magnitude”: Representations of Paternal Authority in Early Jewish American Letters
- Poetics of the Apocalypse: Messianism in Early Jewish American Poetry
- Dialectics of Travel: Reading The Journey in Antonio de Montezinos’s Relación (1644)
- Against the Tide: Re-discovering Early Jewish American Literary History
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content