To further meet your research needs, the complete issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $34.00 USD.
This issue contains 12 articles in total
- News & Announcements
- Fighting Words: Polemics and Social Change in Literary Naturalism by Ira Wells (review)
- Reading for Liberalism: The Overland Monthly and the Writing of the Modern American West by Stephen J. Mexal (review)
- Rural Fictions, Urban Realities: A Geography of Gilded Age American Literature by Mark Storey (review)
- The Birth of a Jungle: Animality in Progressive-era U.S. Literature and Culture by Michael Lundblad (review)
- The Awakening and American Libraries: An Update
- One Crime, Two Pragmatisms: The Philosophical Context of Theodore Dreiser's An American Tragedy
- Jack London's Seafaring Women: Desire, Risk, and Savagery
- Jack London, The Sea-Wolf, and the Natural History of Love
- Chains of Emancipation: Place Attachment and the Great Northern Migration in Paul Laurence Dunbar's The Sport of the Gods
- "Sex explains it all": Male Performance, Evolution, and Sexual Selection in Ernest Hemingway's The Sun Also Rises
In order to purchase content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.