- Digital Price: $20.00 USD (All sales final)
- Arctic Anthropology
- University of Wisconsin Press
- Towards a Multiangled Study of Reindeer Agency, Overlapping Environments, and Human–Animal Relationships Volume 50, Number 2, 2013, pp. 40-51
To further meet your research needs, the complete digital issue from this journal is also available for purchase for $35.00 USD.
This issue contains 6 articles in total
- Alphonse Louis Pinart in Alaska
- Mourning the Land: Archaeology and the Campsites of an Iiyiyuu-Iinuu (Cree) Family, Northern Québec
- Towards a Multiangled Study of Reindeer Agency, Overlapping Environments, and Human–Animal Relationships
- From Hunting to Herding: Land Use, Ecosystem Processes, and Social Transformation among Sami AD 800–1500
- Subsistence Practices of Pioneering Thule–Inuit: A Faunal Analysis of Tiktalik
- Editor’s Note
In order to purchase digital content, you must be logged into your MyMUSE account.
For questions, please see Purchasing MUSE Content